REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS MOST PEOPLE EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIFETIME.
Buying property should always be an exciting experience. Let me guide you through the process and ensure that you have a smooth and professional transaction. My services and experience range from financial advice to helping you find the property that best suits you and your family’s needs. THE PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT YOU. It’s important that you choose an experienced, professional Realtor who is there for you.
Buyers, I will:
• Actively find you many potential choices
• Keep you informed during the entire process
• Negotiate skillfully on your behalf
• Answer all of your questions with competence
I pride myself on repeat business.
I have many resources to assist you in your property search. Sometimes the properties you are seeking are available but not actively advertised in the market. I am well informed and know the territory.
Sellers, I will:
• Assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
• Help you negotiate.
• Provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property.
• Guide you through the closing process and make
sure all the details flow together smoothly.
Some quick tips to help you sell your property more quickly.
1) Declutter! Studies show that a cluttered home can sell for 5% to 15% less than its decluttered competition. Put some of your things in storage so that a potential buyer can envision their belongings in the home.
2) Clean your rugs! Dirty carpets and rugs can devalue a home up to $5,000.00
3) Fresh towels and throw pillows. They can add thousands to a properties value by making a home appear fresher and more updated.
4) Regrouting tile. People assume the old tile needs to be ripped out and replaced when it looks old and dirty. Fresh grout for a few hundred dollars can add tens of thousands to your property.
5) New fixtures and appliances. The buyer doesn’t want the hassle and will pay more for the property that has the things he/she is looking for. Make it easier for them to choose your property.
6) New lighting. This is a great way to update a space and also make it warmer and brighter.
7) Replace cabinets. Quality cabinets will bring a quality price. This may seem like a lot of added cost and work, but it will pay off in the end when you are faced with a lot of competition, and with buyers who are looking for more for their money.
Remodeling Cost Vs. Value for Sellers
Eight of the top 10 projects with the highest cost vs. value ratio are exterior replacement projects. These generally perform better because they are among the least expensive projects to complete and are non discretionary improvements that contribute to curb appeal, a strong subjective factor among home buyers. The projects that recouped the most at resale are: Entry door replacement, garage door replacement, siding, wood deck addition, minor kitchen remodel, window replacement, attic bedroom remodel, and basement remodel. Home office remodels and sun room additions recouped the least. Source –CRS Magazine April 2011